- Prior to order entry, you can set up your species and product/cuts as needed.
- Set up miscellaneous charges to be automatically included. Charges can be calculated based on the weight entered.
- Create order, select species and customer. All cuts and product are automatically included.
- Indicate cuts wanted and add sizes, quantities and instructions as needed.
- Easily print cut instructions and print box labels.
ORDER PROCESSING SOFTWARE FOR: CUSTOM CUTS, TAXIDERMY, WILD GAME, RETAIL/WHOLESALE
Do you need an alternative to hand written orders?
Give us a call! 920-993-1077
Track a customer order from data entry, cut instructions, production,
customer pick-up, invoicing and more!
WILD GAME & CUSTOM CUTS
ORDER ENTRY & RETAIL / WHOLESALE
- Use the search screen to find the customer’s previous orders. Click Copy to New to create a new order. “Just like last year….”
- Set up a Retail and/or Wholesale species and product offered.
- Pricing, descriptions and product can be changed easily
- Print pick ticket to pull ordered items and indicate actual weight
- Enter weights complete orders, print labels and invoices, mark order as picked up.
- Use inquiry screen to find any order and copy to a new one if requested.
ORDER TRACKING & PROCESSING
Whether you produce product for specific orders at the same time… OR
If you create product and fulfill orders from stock…
- Go to the report screen to view the total pounds needed by species and product.
- Use the Scheduling screen to enter the amount to be produced and assign the production to open orders.
- After production is complete, enter actual lbs per order or use the ordered quantity.
- Order status will show the date production was complete for the item and will changed to Ready when all items are produced.
- Go to Batch Production screen to see the quantity needed to fill all orders. In stock and assigned quantities are also calculated.
- Print all invoices or indicate orders as picked up from the same screen.
Organize your slaughter schedule by species
- Create the schedule by day of week, animal count and species
- Assign producer animals by date available
- Assign customers and create Meat Order Pro orders prior to schedule date if possible
- Add cut instructions to order to be ready for slaughter date
- Show animals scheduled by date, enter tag numbers and weights
- Print instructions and labels for each date and species
- Producer, tag and weight are saved with the order
- Maintain a wait list and transfer to schedule if available
Keep track of recipes and calculate batches with the recipe add-on module.
- Enter recipes for product with all raw materials and instructions.
- Print HAACP form for recipe approval.
- Use batch production to indicate the quantity to produce and print recipe amounts.
- Print other HAACP forms as needed. Over 24 standard forms are included.
- Use Product Cost screen to see costs by item, markup % and target price.
- Easily use reverse production to see what and how much can be made with raw material available
Save time & keep customers informed using the notification module.
- When order is placed, indicate if the customer would like to be notified by phone, email or text.
- When the order is ready, the notifications can be sent with a couple of clicks.
- Notification information is saved by order and can be referenced if needed.
- Easily re-notify if orders are not picked up.
INVOICING & REPORTING
- Go to the Quick Pick screen to select invoice printing for all completed orders or use the Search screen to select the order and print the invoice individually.
- Use Terms by customer to indicate the invoice due date.
- Use Sales Tax if required and print summary report for totals.
- There are over 30 standard reports included in Meat Order Pro. From Items Ordered by Month to Open Orders/Items to Production Summary.